New Hampshire Hospital - Dr Roert Vidaver is a child molester. He has killed patients, verbally abuses patients, calls patients names, violates HIPAA.
He has killed patients by fatally mixing medications and forcing deadly injections on them. He forces medications on patients when they are really only in the hospital for a small crisis, like family issues, medication adjustment, or minor self-injury. Patients are routinely forced into NHH because all of the other hospital's and crisis units have closed due to budget cuts. That is why there was such a large lawsuit against the hospital for institutionalizing people who don't belong in the state hospital. He will never be investigated by the Board of Medicine because he serves as a board member. There have been countless complaints from injured patients but they all get thrown out by the Board of Medicine.
He experiments on patients and there is evidence online about his clinical studies with patients at NHH. He has major connections with pharmaceutical companies and gets extra money for pushing anti-psychotics on patients. He is known for having dietary put crushed up pills into patient’s food, and with what little they give to patients there, it is quite noticeable and patients have starved themselves because they know they are being drugged. He routinely has food deprived from patients.
When there has been a restraint that other patients have witnessed, he has them put on room plans so that they cannot leave their room for up to 3 days, they cannot even make telephone calls. He has a G-O-D Complex and thinks that patients are his guinea pigs. In his residency, he was accused of taking *** photographs of young patients through the ages of 5 to 12 but it never went to court because he paid his way out.
A NHH employee caught Nurse Susan Hoadley giving him a *** in his office while ARPN Elizabeth Gavin videotaped. They were both suspended for a long time but are now working back at the hospital again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Patients Experiments
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."